Monday, November 30, 2009

Some comments on the memoir

“. . . compelling autobiography . . . started reading last night and stayed up way past my bedtime. Your story, actually stories, have me in awe, and enthralled. JS”


“. . . much enjoyed reading your book, The Last Exile. You’ve had a remarkable life and you’ve rendered it in vivid, interesting detail. I enjoyed the stories about your escapades as a young boy. And, it was fascinating and poignant to read about life in a time gone by. I was touched by your stories of life during World War II. . . Hope your book is getting a good reception. I enjoyed (it) so much I plan to buy several copies as gifts durinh the holiday season. AS”


“I read the Coda first as it contained two folks whom I know. Anxious to meet many others but L. won the toss so he reads first! P.”

No comments: